Choose your learning method with this test
We often wonder how and when to study. This is indeed a challenge and we must pick the best options. This test is designed to help you choose your learning method and for that we present you the most important. Answer the questions and prepare to learn which studying method suits you the best!
All the answers are good, you just have to choose the learning method that suits you best. Just note whether you choose A or B.
1. What do you expect from your teacher?
- A. I would like them to explain the material to me and to be able to talk to them live.
- B. I like to learn in my own way. I would like them to answer my questions if necessary.
2. Would you like to team up with other students?
- A. Yes, to talk about the subject to understand it better and to make contacts.
- B. I study better alone.
3. Do you prefer studying from home?
- A. I like to feel I am in a school setting.
- B. I like to be able to study wherever I am.
4. When is the best time for you to study?
- A. My organisation is quite regular, I can be free at the same time every week.
- B. My schedule varies a lot, it is challenging for me to be available at the same time every week.
5. How would you describe your study pace?
- A. I need a fixed schedule that motivates me to move forward and sets me goals.
- B. I am instinctive, I like to move forward when I feel like it, without following a fixed schedule.
6. When would you like to take your exam?
- A. I need the date fixed.
- B. I want to take it when I feel ready.
Choose your learning method according to the results:
- If you have more than 3 answers with an A, you should choose a home course and we have plenty of them.
- If you have more than 3 answers with a B, you should choose an allround course. With them, you are also able to study from your favourite place.
Decide what you want to do with your future. Choose your learning method today!
Continuous learning pays off!
Events, a meticulous organisation